Formerly titled, Prayer Warrior Boot Camp, this resource has been updated, revised, and edited as of May 2023.
Do your women struggle to pray or to pray out loud?
Do you want to revitalize and strengthen the prayer life of the women in your church?
The ACTS Prayer Training will help you train your women to pray with confidence.
This ACTS Prayer Training is an interactive experience that takes a fresh approach to the ACTS prayer method.
The ACTS Prayer Training is a 2 1/2-Hour workshop (alternative retreat and Bible study schedule included) for you to use in your local church to train women in the ACTS prayer method (adoration, confession, thanksgiving, supplication).
You'll receive two downloadable e-Books in a PDF format.
- The ACTS Prayer Training Leader's Guide contains everything you need to do and say.
- The ACTS Prayer Training Workbook (with 3 cover options) is ready to print and use. You'll print one copy for each participant.
Choose the workshop title that works best for your women!
- Prayer Warrior Boot Camp: Strengthening Your Prayer Life through the ACTS Prayer
- The ACTS of Prayer: Deeping Your Connection with God through the ACTS Prayer
- Cultivating Confident Prayers: Growing Your Connection with God through the ACTS Prayer
Cover pages are included for all of the 3 workshop title options or create your own. See the graphics below.
You'll also receive bonus resources you can use to enhance the experience including an original icebreaker game and bookmarks.
You can view a sample PDF here.
Prayer connects us with Christ.
- Women who fail to pray regularly are missing out! We need our women to pray bold prayers! Regular times of prayer will strengthen their spiritual lives.
Prayer is the foundation of a healthy mentoring/discipleship relationship.
- Many women are unwilling to mentor or disciple another woman because they don't feel confident praying out loud. We need to equip and encourage our women to live out Titus 2.
Prayers out loud lend comfort and strength to those in need.
- Praying out loud isn't rocket science, but we treat it like it is. Teaching women these prayer exercises will give them the tools they need to pray out loud anywhere at any time.
Download Information: Please download this item immediately after checking out. There will be a download link on the checkout page. You will also receive an email with download links for your digital purchases.
Please review the license information in the graphic below. This purchase includes a single non-transferable license. This teaching material is for use only for in-person women’s ministry events, retreats, and Bible studies within your local church.